2434-2456 Centerline Industrial Dr Maryland Heights, MO 63043
• 2,500-12,500 SF office/warehouse space for lease
• 5 loading docks; 1 drive-in possible
• 15’ ceiling heights
• New roof and building façade
• 40 parking spaces
• Owner/manager on site, Llywelyn’s Commissary
• Convenient Westport location with easy access to Page Ave and I-270
2800 S Brentwood Blvd Brentwood, MO 63144
• 6,042 SF office building on 0.16 acres for sale
• 2-story building plus walk-out lower level
• 11 parking stalls behind building
• Centrally located near the intersection of Manchester Rd & Brentwood Blvd
• 756 SF single-family residence with detached garage east of the property also for sale at $75,000
1750 South Brentwood Boulevard Brentwood, MO 63144
• Numerous suites ranging from 765 - 4,285 SF
• Class B building in the heart of Brentwood
• Centrally located, next to I-40, numerous restaurants and retailers
• On-site management, 40+ person conference room
• Free surface parking with covered parking available
$17.00-$19.00/SF Full Service
We mean what we say, and we stand behind it.
At Savoy Properties, we were founded on the principles of hard work, accountability and client advocacy. We consider ourselves a "boutique" real estate brokerage firm, meaning that you get all of the experience and capabilities of a large firm, without getting lost in the shuffle.
Because we have deep roots in the St. Louis community, both personally and professionally, our professional advice does not vary based on short-term rewards or financial gain. We are focused on building long-term relationships with our clients, and providing excellent results through personalized service.
You can always make more money, but you can never get your reputation back.
Looking for Office Space Can Be An Intimidating Process
Article by Tom Milford Featured in Hermann London's Real Estate Today Blog
Commerical Real Estate Faces Tax Threat
H.R. 4213- Read the Fine Print
Partnership started with one common goal; Co-owners of Savoy Properties wanted to acquire property.
Two St. Louis businessmen are giving small investors looking for income-producing property an
Do Your Best
Earlier this year, Savoy Properties partnered with another firm to purchase the five-story, 85,000-square-foot Lakeview Office Center in Town & Country, Mo.
Today, Soulard Market is the city's oldest existing public market, and it is the only one municipally operated.